Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getting ready to go!

Well, I have a little less than a month now before I leave for Eleuthera! I'm leaving October 16th and my first stop will be in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I'll have a short layover there, and then fly straight to Eleuthera where Abe (my boss) will pick me up.
In the mean time, I will continue to do some substitute teaching at my old elementary/high school, and help my sister get ready for her wedding!
Let me know if there is anything else you guys want to know about :) I would appreciate all of your prayers.

2 comments:

timkurek said...

Dear Leia,

I AM SO STOKED YOU GET TO GO DO THAT!!!!!! Thats so great! Didn't know Erin was engaged or anything! GREAT NEWS! How are you doing? I am in West Palm Beach right now working for a pest control company doing sales. I will be getting back October 6th to interview for the position of pastor of the college ministry at Uprising Church. I am pretty stokes that the Lord would ever choose to use me, but I am thankful. Can't wait to hear back from you! My phone number is 561-317-2535 and check out my blog site for the college ministry I will be starting at the church.

http://UriahMinistry.wordpress.com

I am praying for you and will check back on this thing!


your friend,
Tim Kurek

p.s. Remember when I used to chase you around the nursery and make you cry lol...?

lindsay said...

Wow, this is such a pretty blog site! I'm glad you decided to do a pre-trip entry. It gave me something to look at. You're leaving SO soon! (but don't be nervous because you are great and you will adjust amazingly)